UK S H I P P I N G I N F O R M A T I O N
All orders will be sent from our warehouse in Zwanenburg (near Amsterdam), located in The Netherlands.
The orders will be sent within 24 hours (only on working days). When you place an order from Friday night until Sunday, it will be shipped after the weekend, on Monday.
Outside the EU parcels will be delivered with the local carrier in the country (f.ex. Royal Mail or Parcelforce in the UK, USPS in the USA). Please be aware of a longer delivery time outside of the EU, because of the clearing process at customs. Feel free to contact us for your tracking number in these cases. For parcels within the EU; these will be shipped with DHL, you will automatically receive the DHL tracking number in your e-mail.
Update 23rd of March 2021: We are back to shipping to the UK as from today
Below you can find the most important changes;
- When ordering from the UK, you will only be able to place an order on our yoek.co.uk store. The prices on the yoek.co.uk website are in GBP. When you enter the UK as shipping country in the check-out, the prices will switch to non-VAT, since the UK is no longer part of the European Union (EU).
- The minimum order amount on the entire website (for all countries) is £135.
- The shipping costs will be £13.95 for the UK. From £155 there will be free shipping.
- Since the total amount will be above £135, you will be liable to pay 20% UK VAT and import duties, these will be collected by the courier. The import duty tariff rate for clothes is mostly 12%. The carrier is in charge of collecting these fees and will not deliver the parcel unless they are paid. The courier, most probably Royal Mail or Parcelforce, will request you to pay an admin fee for clearing your goods, of respectively £8 or £12 before handing over the parcel. All of this means that it can take longer in order to receive your parcel, then you were used to when ordering from us before Brexit.
- Of course you can still return items to us, but the shipping costs will be your own. Please make sure you mark the box as ´RETURNED GOODS - Failed Sale´ and do not forget to add the invoice you received from us, otherwise Yoek will be charged with customs duties, which we will then charge to you by deducting it from your credit amount. While filling out the customs declaration (CN22 and/or CN23), please write 'Returned Goods - Failed sale' and attach the document to the outside of the parcel. If you return (any of the) goods you can request a refund of VAT or customs duty, you can complete a form (BOR286 if Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivered the goods) and send it to Border Force (Border Force, Coventry International Hub, Siskin Parkway West, COVENTRY CV3 4HX, United Kingdom). The costs of a return differ based on the shipping company and country that you ship it from. Please check with your local post office for current pricing.
We strongly recommend you that every item is returned using registered mail. If the return is not shipped using registered mail, we cannot be held liable for missing items. Also, hold on to the tracking code of your return until your return is processed.
- IMPORTANT: In case you are refusing to receive the parcel once it has been shipped to the United Kingdom (e.g. in case you are not willing to pay import duties), the parcel will either be destroyed or returned to us in The Netherlands. We expect the customer to take full liability for any parcels returned to us due to unpaid charges. All costs involved; postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees will all be deducted from any refund due.
- If your customer account was registered on yoek.com or another domain but your shipping country is the UK, we have transferred your account (including your collected Elite member points) to our yoek.co.uk domain.
- Exchanges are not possible when ordering from a non-EU country, but you can return your original order and place a new order for your preferred size, colour or item.
We will do our best to make things as smooth as possible, in case we will change anything when it comes to the above, we will inform you accordingly or through this page. Please contact us at email@example.com in case you have any questions regarding these changes.
Choose your destination:
|Orders above £ 155,-
Due to the value of the goods, we require proof of delivery for all orders. This means we are unable to authorize packages to be delivered without a signature. International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties and customs fees, which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination, and are the responsibility of the recipient.
All items are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit from YOEK to the shipping address. Once your items have been delivered to the specified delivery address and signed for, they are no longer covered by insurance.
All prices on the website are shown including 21% VAT. If you live outside the EU you can shop tax-free at yoek.com. The 21% VAT will be deducted at the check out when you select your country outside the EU.
Customs & Import Fees
Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside Europe may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country (import fees). Any customs or import fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we do not have control over these charges, and we are not able to tell what the costs will be, as customs policies and import duties vary from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you can avoid unexpected charges.
If you have any additional questions about the shipping and handling procedure, please check our FAQ or contact us.